Post Reply 11,323 Views

From tonight Betting Adda has become a full premium membership website allowing access to premium content to premium members only. 

You can read more about premium membership and how to become premium members from this help page.

It was a very tough decision to make but we are in agreement that we have made right decision. 

Our aim has been to educate new punters the art and science of trading however looking at the comments all we can see is that open website has ended up in fuelling more gambling. 

Another important factor which forced us to consider premium membership was finance. We employ 5-10 full time/part time contributors who don't work for free, we have to pay them. Most of these employees are from EU countries and as we all know they don't come cheap. With no source of income it was impossible for us to continue with a free website. 

The beneficiaries of this website are the punters who make profit either by gambling or trading and not us. So it's our unanimous decision that whoever makes profit must share it with other who don't.

We are aware that this decision will not go down very well with many members but that's life and we all have to get used to it. 

We will continue to grow website with more new features which we are already working on. 

Some of our valuable members who have been contributing to our website for free have been automatically made preimum members.

You need to be a premium member to perform followings

1. Post comments
  2. View predictions/tips which are available only for premium members. Some of predictions and tips might be open to general public
  3. Post in forum

Rest of the website's content will remain available to visitors as usual.

Last but not the least this feature will free us to focus more on providing better help to new punters and developing new features. We have been wasting a lot of our time in just moderating useless comments. 

Contact us if you have any query regarding premium membership.

2 0

Shakuni Mama (Admin)

Premium, Administrator
Mamu bilkul correct decision hai, hum happy hain aur aapko mera pura samarthan hai dilo jaan se aur dhan se bhi.
1 0

Bablu From Jhumri Tilaiya

Premium
by: Manni Tue May 12, 2015 @ 4:06 am
Sir I respect ur thought but what's the difference between u and other sites.think & reply.you predict free that's why u popular
0 -1

Manni

Basic
by: Mehedi Tue May 12, 2015 @ 4:37 am
Hello, you need ad neteller. becauase I. have neteller. I want p member.
1 0

Mehedi

Basic
0 -1

Gambler

Basic
by: Shakuni Mama (Admin) Tue May 12, 2015 @ 6:19 am

Mehedi wrote on 2015-05-12 06:37:40

Hello, you need ad neteller. becauase I. have neteller. I want p member.

You can send membership fee to our NETTELER account number 454323047068

1 0

Shakuni Mama (Admin)

Premium, Administrator
by: Shakuni Mama (Admin) Tue May 12, 2015 @ 6:21 am

Manni wrote on 2015-05-12 06:06:02

Sir I respect ur thought but what's the difference between u and other sites.think & reply.you predict free that's why u popular

You go it wrong. We don't provide tips. It's a community website where tips and help is provided by other members and not by us. We are not like other sites as we are not selling tips. We are here to help you in making money with sports trading and safeguard you from the gambling addiction.

1 0

Shakuni Mama (Admin)

Premium, Administrator
Premium membership is to heavy people can't afford this much for 6 Months
0 -1

Gambler

Basic
by: Manni Tue May 12, 2015 @ 7:16 am

Dear Mamu jaan thanks for reply. Mamu I joined ur site just before 10 days.pls help me .I am in heavy debts. I promise u to I will pay after IPL .I want ur help me to win money in this IPL.pls consider my request.

0 0

Manni

Basic
by: Mr.abbasi Tue May 12, 2015 @ 10:19 am

sir, The 360 degree change comes in betting Adda will gonna hurt its members and viewers because of primium locha actually fan club of betting adda loves this platform onthe basis of free predictions ,chitchat and discussions so before taking this step you have to consider your stakeholders and they are not happy because of this issue and premium eliminae the diffference between betting adda and other sites which was the actually beauty of this site and now vanished off so, kindly re evaluate your decion and take a step to save betting adda from destruction . thanks.

0 -1

Mr.abbasi

Basic
by: Kick Tue May 12, 2015 @ 10:25 am

Oh no ! £ 99 is too much for just six months . Trading software also they selling for £9 to £15 only. mamu what's so special in this site ?any chance to reduce ? I come here to read MUNNA BHAI comment only :(. Any way thx to great ----> "MUNNA bhai". I cann't read your comment again :( if mamu Dn't reduce membership price.

0 -1

Kick

Basic
by: Pinik Tue May 12, 2015 @ 10:42 am

Hallo

0 0

Pinik

Basic
Mamu aise hi profit karwate raho to hume profit share karne me koi etraj nahi. Jab se Betting Adda join kiy ahai sab loss recover karke profit me chal reha hun. Satta lagana kab ka chor diya hai aur trading suru kar di hai. Is website par prediction itna solid hota hai koi seedhe seedhe satta lagaye to bhi profit me jayega. Meri guarantee hai older prediction padh ke dekh le koi agar mere upar vishwas na ho to. Bas ek gujarish hai ki 3-4 aur tipsters le lo onboard kam se kam 5-10 tipster hon to achha hai. Munna bhai akele kitna samhalega.
0 0

Gulshan

Premium
by: Gulshan Tue May 12, 2015 @ 11:38 am

Kick wrote on 2015-05-12 12:25:14

Oh no ! £ 99 is too much for just six months . Trading software also they selling for £9 to £15 only. mamu what's so special in this site ?any chance to reduce ? I come here to read MUNNA BHAI comment only :(. Any way thx to great ----> "MUNNA bhai". I cann't read your comment again :( if mamu Dn't reduce membership price.

kick bro you have made a lot of profit after getting FREE advice from this site. I've read your comments and you can't deny it. When it comes to share some of this profit to those who deserve it then you are backing off? That's how you pay to the kindness of some of these great souls who have put together such a wonderful website which still remains FREE for most of the stuff? It's not fair. Think over it.
0 0

Gulshan

Premium
by: Rookie Tue May 12, 2015 @ 12:55 pm

hi admin, the membership fee that u have added is way too high, if u can give a few concession that would be great and specially evaluations by munna bhai should be atleast in public forum coz he is the only guy that attracting huge visitors on this side, i request u to plz reconsider this decision, or if u can just lower the fee that would also be great, i undrrstand that u r employing europeans but ur main audience is of asians, plz reconsider.

1 0

Rookie

Basic
by: Nil$ Tue May 12, 2015 @ 1:00 pm

Bhai i am ur old member I agree with u maamu I respect ur decision only thing I want to tell u is reduce bit membership amount.

0 0

Nil$

Basic
by: Kick Tue May 12, 2015 @ 1:10 pm

Rookie wrote on 2015-05-12 14:55:45

hi admin, the membership fee that u have added is way too high, if u can give a few concession that would be great and specially evaluations by munna bhai should be atleast in public forum coz he is the only guy that attracting huge visitors on this side, i request u to plz reconsider this decision, or if u can just lower the fee that would also be great, i undrrstand that u r employing europeans but ur main audience is of asians, plz reconsider.

Hey rookie ! that`s right ! :) i like that point ---> "( employing europeans but ur main audience is of asians ) " . Mamu ! no need to pay for these employees "just ask Munna bhai to manage this site" ! reduce premium membership price ! { all here to read Munna bhai comments only} --> :)

0 0

Kick

Basic
by: Nil$ Tue May 12, 2015 @ 1:40 pm

Bhai whts nxt step

0 0

Nil$

Basic
by: Manni Wed May 13, 2015 @ 9:14 am

Dear Mamu kal se site pe kol comment nahi hai punters me.site bilkul boring ho gai hai.pls do something

0 0

Manni

Basic
free me khane ki adat ho gayi hai desiyon ko. oye yahan koi mandir ka prasad nahi bant reha hai jo haanth faila ke khade ho gaye. ek le de ke yahi site hai jahan hum apna dukh dard share kar sakte hain. apun ko chahiye free me advice to mamu zindabaad aur jab mamu ko help karne ki baari aayi to mamu murdabad. tips le ke profit kisko hota hai? mamu ko ki tum logon ko? bazaar me 10k per match de ke harami logon se tips lete ho aur jue me haar ke idhar aake rona dhona suru karte ho. Band karo bakwas aur chup chaap premium membership lelo nahi to kisi aur mandir ka rasta dekho jahan free me prasad milta ho. aur mandir me pujari bhi prasad na dewe agar arati me sikka nahi dala to. Meri baat pe bharosa nahi to aaj Mangalwar hai chale jawo Hanuman ji ke mandir me aur dekho ki deta hai pujari prasad bina arati me sikka dale ki nahi.
1 0

Shukla Ji

Premium